October 5, 2007

Thimphu City Pictures : The Swing of Eyes

Can Photography Be a passion for someone, Well if so, then check The Pictures of Thimphu Town, the Memorial Chorten, Lungtenzampa as i Got it From My Living Room Windows. Oopss!!! I stay at the top of Thimphu Town, Can See whole of Thimphu Valley as it rise in Morning and goes to dark in Evening. Just awesome Place to be in

Thimphu memorial Chorten

Lungtenzampa, The First Concrete Bridge that Span about 50 Metres above Thimphu River

Damchen Petroleum Pump where i Make Pit stop for My Bike

Thimphu Valley From My Living Room

I Just Drop By Highway for a Pee (0_o)

Nice Road, a Speedway for Motorist


Clean and Purity : Thimphu Chu (River) Flows Silently

No comments:

Related Articles by Category



Widget by Hoctro

CONTACT US FOR TOUR BOOKING TO BHUTAN

Name

Email *

Message *